1. one weapon.
2. one song blasting on the speakers.
3. one famous person to fight alongside you.
* Weapon can be real or fictional; you may assume endless ammo if applicable. Person can be real or fictional.
1. The Dakara Superweapon. I figure if they are in the mall they are probably already taking over the entire planet. Why not wipe them all out at once and get this done right. The weapon can be altered to target specific types of matter and break it down completely (in case you were wondering).
2. This one is a tie between Don't Stop Believin' by Journey and So Long and Thanks for All the Fish, from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (inmyriadbits says So Long and Thanks for All the Fish is the better choice. Personally, I think it depends upon whether your glass is half full or half empty. *g*
3. Hmmmmmm. I'm thinking Ford Prefect. (I'm on a Hitchhiker's kick, could ya tell?. Also, he always has a towel handy. That has to count for something.)
Notice that I can never just ANSWER THE DAMNED QUESTION. With Shonna there are links and discussions, ALWAYS.
Answer these for me in the comments. I'd love to know....
PS - SEVEN DAYS 'TIL Vegas/Anaheim! and I get a new computer tomorrow. I'll tell y'all about it later! OMG SO EXCITED!