I woke up this morning around 4:30am having contractions again. They were a bit stronger and more like 5-6 minutes apart. Nothing that would make me think the baby is coming immediately, but still a worry. I called my doctor's answering service and the doctor on call told me to call back if after an hour they were getting worse...so far they aren't worse, but they haven't gone away either. I took a shower and I FEEL BETTER, but the contractions are still coming pretty steadily. (ahh, and here's another one...) I don't know what to do. The last thing I want to do is head to the hospital only to be turned away/sent home. I have Spencer to consider, too. William is at work, but he can leave any time I need him. I don't want to call him away from work if I'm not going to be having a baby today. ARGH, why can't this kid wait until Tuesday like we planned?!?!? I mean, I don't mind if he comes today, but I wanna KNOW for sure that he's coming TODAY.
Siiiigh, anyway, that's the state of me. I'll try to keep everyone posted, if at least by twitter. If I do go to the hospital today you'll know it....
Keep thinking about us, okay!